after ece,what should i do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zsy_lzy

Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
happy new year.everybody
i have received my ece report.it states that my us equivalence is 5 years completion of dentistry programme in sun yat-sen university of China.
i wanna take the july written exam of ndbe1 this year.
after i receive this ece report,,what should i do ?
thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

Apply to take the NBDE Part 1 through the ADA on-line. Did you ask ECE to forward an extra copy to the ADA office as well?

BlueToothHunter said:
Apply to take the NBDE Part 1 through the ADA on-line. Did you ask ECE to forward an extra copy to the ADA office as well?
no,,i didnt ask ece to forwar a copy to ada office.
shall i ask ece to forward a copy to ada office now??
thanks a lot

Members don't see this ad :)
zsy_lzy said:
no,,i didnt ask ece to forwar a copy to ada office.
shall i ask ece to forward a copy to ada office now??
thanks a lot

Yes, you have to ask ECE to send a copy to ADA. Otherwise you may be not eligible for the part 1.

zsy_lzy said:
happy new year.everybody
i have received my ece report.it states that my us equivalence is 5 years completion of dentistry programme in sun yat-sen university of China.
i wanna take the july written exam of ndbe1 this year.
after i receive this ece report,,what should i do ?
thanks a lot.

hi zsy_lzy ,
chk out te link
http://www.bharatcafe.com/ , go to the careers in www.bharatcafe.net, and then you will c , attn. foreign dentists. it has all wot u need to know b4 n after comin to US ,. hope tis helps.
take care n Good Luck to u ..
nident. ( in case u dont get tat link, msg, me i will send te whole thing to u , ok . ) b4n

nident12 said:
hi zsy_lzy ,
chk out te link
http://www.bharatcafe.com/ , go to the careers in www.bharatcafe.net, and then you will c , attn. foreign dentists. it has all wot u need to know b4 n after comin to US ,. hope tis helps.
take care n Good Luck to u ..
nident. ( in case u dont get tat link, msg, me i will send te whole thing to u , ok . ) b4n
thanks a lot!!!!!