After EE- practice training

Started by elle2006
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

elle2006

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does somebody know were we can buy mannequins for training and what materials do exactly we need?
 
I don't think you need to by any of those. I think after you passed EE then you apply to dental school for additional 2 years of training. In dental school they provide you everything you need.
 
DrToof said:
I don't think you need to by any of those. I think after you passed EE then you apply to dental school for additional 2 years of training. In dental school they provide you everything you need.

after applying you have to pass a practical exam so you need to prepare...
try ebay - i did it from there
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
elle2006 said:
Thank you! I'll do it.
I did it once in november 2005 at U of T but i wasn't accepted because of my EE score - wasn't high enough, and don't think this may it would be higher - the exam is becoming harder 😡 😡 😡
 
I don't think but there was an interview - general questions judging you persanal behaviour - very difficult part as there is no right and wrong answers, but it was also O.K. when i received the refuse i have been told my EE score wasn't good enough