Agnes Scott College Masters of Medical Sciences 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dententhusiast

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was recently accepted into Agnes Scott College Masters of Medical Sciences program, I wanted to create this thread for others who have been accepted to talk amongst each other :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Hi! Thanks for making this thread! I'm submitting my application today.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Hi! Thanks for making this thread! I'm submitting my application today.
Hi, yay very exciting! They respond back in a very timely manner! They also have grants which is really nice because a lot of other places do not. Did you apply to any others?

Members don't see this ad :)
That's great! How long did it take for you to get a response back? I've applied to Meharry, Morehouse, William Carey, and this program! I got accepted into William Carey.

That’s great!! congrats!! so for agnes it took like 2.5/3 weeks. im not familiar with william carey how is the program set up?

That’s great!! congrats!! so for agnes it took like 2.5/3 weeks. im not familiar with william carey how is the program set up?
Thanks!! It's the same as this postbac program. They have a D.O. program as well and it's located in Hattiesburg, MS.

I'm leaning towards Meharry because that is my top choice but I haven't heard back from them yet. However, Agnes Scott is my 2nd/3rd choice because of their partnership with Morehouse!

I'm leaning towards Meharry because that is my top choice but I haven't heard back from them yet. However, Agnes Scott is my 2nd/3rd choice because of their partnership with Morehouse!
the meharry program is great!! I wish I could have applied there but I have yet to take the test yet!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was thinking of applying, does Agnes prepare students for dental school?
Hi, I am pre-dental as well. From what I noticed just like a lot of special masters programs and post bacc programs they geared towards pre health professionals in general. They have health advisors who have experience with dental school applications and we take a practicum in the field we want to pursue so I think that's nice!

Hi everyone, I was recently accepted into Agnes Scott College Masters of Medical Sciences program, I wanted to create this thread for others who have been accepted to talk amongst each other :)
Hey I am applying to the program! I will DM you

Hi did anyone get accepted without completing all of their prerequisites? More specifically the Physics prereq?

Hey,

I’m recently accepted. Can I join the GroupMe?