Texas A&M College of Dentistry Post-Baccalaureate Program 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

afmomi

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I didn’t see a thread for this year’s TAMCOD PBP application cycle. So here’s a thread for everyone. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi, I'm on the same boat here, anxiously waiting to hear from them. Thanks for posting the thread. :)

No worries. Yeah I’m pretty anxious here. Based on previous years, it seems like we might hear about interviews by the end of this week 😬

Members don't see this ad :)
No worries. Yeah I’m pretty anxious here. Based on previous years, it seems like we might hear about interviews by the end of this week 😬
Yes, it seems like it takes them a bit longer than a week to send out interview invites. But I wonder if maybe because of the storm we had that they might take a bit longer 🤔.

When I called Ms.Sneed on February 7th, she said they’re gonna take a few more days to make sure they’ve processed and received all supporting documents since they were out of office for a couple days due to the weather. So I don’t think it’ll take more than a few extra days.

Reactions: 1 user
I wonder how many people applied to PBP this cycle…

I’m assuming they send the email to everyone who has applied and not been accepted yet.

So anxious to hear back. If you or anyone you know hears back, lemme know

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol, yes I spoke yo her on Wednesday and she said interviews had not been sent yet, so we'll see next week. Good luck !

I emailed Ms.Sneed and she said that some interviews have been sent out, but files are still being reviewed. I followed up by asking if more interviews will be sent out. Based on previous years discussions, it seems like if you didn’t initially get an interview, then you’re not getting one. :(

A friend of mine got an email about being interviewed this morning. I'm still waiting but I've heard they only do one round of interviews so who knows... prayers for everyone ❤️

Have you heard anything back?
Hello, yes, I did. I would say, give them a call so that they can reach out as they go through more files. Keep the faith! Remember that some ppl might decline the interview offer if they get acceptance dental school.

Ok I just called to ask if they were still interviewing- the secretary said she thought they were but left to ask Ms. Sneed and she was busy with a meeting. I think the secretary could hear the tears in my voice😭😂 because she was very kind and assured me they were still sending a few interviews but I’m a little skeptical.

Last edited:
Ok I just called to ask if they were still interviewing- the secretary said she thought they were but left to ask Ms. Sneed and she was busy with a meeting. I think the secretary could hear the tears in my voice😭😂 because she was very kind and assured me they were still sending a few interviews but I’m a little skeptical.
Hey I just called as well, Ms. Sneed was on the other line; but the lady who I spoke to said they were still reviewing files and would be sending out interviews at the end of this month. So I'm not sure at this point lol

Reactions: 1 users
Hey I just called as well, Ms. Sneed was on the other line; but the lady who I spoke to said they were still reviewing files and would be sending out interviews at the end of this month. So I'm not sure at this point lol
hmm. I know from two friends who did previous years that they have historically only done one round of interviews, but there's a part of me hoping against hope that we'll still make it.. agh.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I feel you on that. I’m still holding out hope till the end of this week. I’ll pray for all of us who didn’t get an interview to hear back soon, and for those of y’all who got interviews to do well in them :)

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I feel you on that. I’m still holding out hope till the end of this week. I’ll pray for all of us who didn’t get an interview to hear back soon, and for those of y’all who got interviews to do well in them :)
thank you, that is so sweet of you!

Has anyone else got an interview recently?

Do y'all know when they historically stop sending interview invites?

Do y'all know when they historically stop sending interview invites?
historically, from looking at previous threads and from two friends who interviewed before, they only send one round of invites, the last full week of February. :(

historically, from looking at previous threads and from two friends who interviewed before, they only send one round of invites, the last full week of February. :(
so basically, if we haven't heard back yet, it's over

thank you 😔

Don’t give up! I just got into another masters’ program today, try applying elsewhere :)

How did you guys feel about it? I'm a bit nervous 🙊
My first interview went well but almost a bit too perfect as I feared that it may have sounded rehearsed (I read a lot about the interviewers/ questions that they ask). However, my second one with Dr. Miller went significantly better! We went over the 20 min timer she set and I didn’t realize until we got off the call. She was so easy to talk to and seemed to find me easy to chat with as well.

I did 2/3 of my interviews this week and am ready to get the last one done with! I am ready for decision day hahah I really don't enjoy the waiting period.

My first interview went well but almost a bit too perfect as I feared that it may have sounded rehearsed (I read a lot about the interviewers/ questions that they ask). However, my second one with Dr. Miller went significantly better! We went over the 20 min timer she set and I didn’t realize until we got off the call. She was so easy to talk to and seemed to find me easy to chat with as well.
That's awesome!! I'm glad you went through with it and it's done! I wish you success! I had mine too and I was a bit nervous at the beginning, but I felt more comfortable as we got into the actual questions. 😅