ahh borderline chances? helppp plz

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chimm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. i know u get a lot of these threads but i could use a little advice =D. From UOP undergrad in bio major...About 3.05 sci gpa and 3.1 overall.
Not that great yeah. Took DAT last year with AA 23, TS 22, PAT 20 =/
Extracurriculars are not impressive....But about 100 hours of shadowing and a semester of research.

UOP dent school will give higher preference no doubt, but I'm looking towards other schools. What do you guys think about out of state schools or whatever?

Thanks a lot :)

Members don't see this ad.

you have an excellent dat. stop wasting your time worrying.

Yeah, you're probably fine. Besides UoP, Columbia may like your application, as will large private schools like USC, NYU, BU, Midwestern, Western, Temple, and Tufts. Your chances at most public schools are probably pretty slim though, they tend to like higher GPAs.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, you're probably fine. Besides UoP, Columbia may like your application, as will large private schools like USC, NYU, BU, Midwestern, Western, Temple, and Tufts. Your chances at most public schools are probably pretty slim though, they tend to like higher GPAs.

:thumbup: