Need some insight Plz

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aki20

Reaction score
Do dental schools know if applicants apply to pharmacy school? and if they do find out does it hinder your application? Thank you loads!

Members don't see this ad.

There is a question in the app that asks you if you applying to any other program. So, yes, you must tell them. In my opinion, it looks like you are not very serious about dentistry, but I'm sure others have done it.

Reactions: 1 user
Do dental schools know if applicants apply to pharmacy school? and if they do find out does it hinder your application? Thank you loads!

as long as you have a good reason, and are able to articulate your passion for dentistry in your PS and interviews, you should be fine

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

I think a more important question is why would you be applying to both?

Reactions: 4 users
You want to apply to professional schools and want to start your journey by lying?

Reactions: 2 users
Have you applied to pharmacy school, or are you applying to pharmacy school? Big difference

If you can articulate why you want to be a dentist well and have a solid reason for changing your mind to dentistry, then I wouldn’t think it would affect you that much