I am 1000% confident that we will not be replaced in the next 10 years and imo thinking otherwise is borderline delusional, but I think this also depends on how you're using the word "replace". Do I think it's possible that some doctors (likely PCPs) will get forced out of their current employment due to AI making things more efficient or even treating basic patients? Sure. Do I think doctors are going to be replaced en masse by AI in the next 5-10 years, absolutely not.
As I've said before, I think those fear-mongering about AI taking over fail to understand the monolith that is The Bureaucracy in medicine and politics and just how massive the unified societal force to overcome this inertia would be. For a similar example, just look at the internet or even more specifically Amazon. I remember around 2000 people were saying that within years there would be no more books, schools would all be online because we'd be able to learn anything at the push of a button, and entire industries would be wiped out because of automation. 20-25 years later almost none of that has happened. When Amazon expanded into selling everything under the sun everyone was bemoaning the end of companies with physical locations, but that didn't happen. Many adapted and added online capabilities, but most companies still have physical stores as well. Some did go out of business (like Radioshack or Borders) but most either adapted or evolved (like Sears closing their department stores and shifting to focusing on appliances).
I think AI is going to be similar to the above. A great tool that is largely a helpful middle man that leads to a variety of advancements, some probably in ways we haven't even thought of yet (legitimate "precision medicine" maybe?). I think it will significantly alter how we practice medicine likely due to the massive processing power and pattern recognition. I'm sure that there may be certain fields or physicians who practice in a specific setting or style ("Hello. Goodbye." 5 minute med check) who may be pushed out or will have to dramatically change how they practice, but do I think AI is going to replace us in the next 10 years? No. Further than that like 25+ years from now? Who knows, but if I had to put my money down I'd guess we will ALWAYS have physicians even if how we practice medicine and what we actually do may very well look nothing like medicine now though.
I think what a lot of people are also forgetting is there is a huge human component to medicine and working with people at their most vulnerable that is completely ignored or just not understood by the pro-AI, PE, tech bro grifter-types. I cannot tell you how many patients are grateful just to have an actual human listen to them and provide decent bedside manner when they feel isolated and vulnerable. Maybe when Gen Z and younger grow up this won't be valued, but Gen Y and older (and I think millennials are valuing this more as we age too) don't want a computer to comfort them, they want a human. If for no other reason I think that will protect psychiatrists who do more than just med management for at least the next decade or two.
/Essay
Tl;dr AI will lead to major changes in how we practice medicine, but it's going to take more than 10 years for society to allow it and likely won't ever completely replace physicians.