AIM Chatroom Join Up!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If you want to read 3 girls talking about cheerleading and talking about bfs, enter the chat now. :)

Members don't see this ad.

!Hola!
It's up y'all

Members don't see this ad :)
so..how do I get in on this chatroom?

Members don't see this ad :)
i guess it was a big success in the beginning but not anymore?

Maybe someone will start one later tonight :D
so far I haven't gotten the chance to visit it! Was hoping to talk to all my fellow SDNers today hehehehe

I assume that as dec 1st approaches, we will eventually have a lot of people going to the chat room.... if so, please let us know :D so that I can join too!

yo i just opened it open again right now for anyone lookin' to chat a bit during the day...

SDNLateNight

If someone opens it duing the day please send me an invite, my aol is the same as my s/n over here.

you guys know you can open it whenever and just invite yourselves right?

you guys know you can open it whenever and just invite yourselves right?

I know, but I upgraded to the new AIM and I cant figure out how to open up a room. The old AIM was easy but Im having trouble with the new one.

No one is in SDNLateNight right now.

It is in the first post on the first page.

Or Copied here

Ok we have a chatroom going to people on SDN that are up and wanting to do a more instant form of communication.

On AIM the chatroom name is

SDNLateNight

Join up we can talk about interviews, hot topics, school questions, whatever is on this board as well as DAT Discussion stuff.

To Join:

1. Click AIM

2. Click Chat

3. Click Buddy Chat

4. Screen Names to Invite: Write your Screen name

5. Change the Chat Room to: SDNLateNight

6. Click Send

It is in the first post on the first page.

Or Copied here

Ok we have a chatroom going to people on SDN that are up and wanting to do a more instant form of communication.

On AIM the chatroom name is

SDNLateNight

Join up we can talk about interviews, hot topics, school questions, whatever is on this board as well as DAT Discussion stuff.

To Join:

1. Click AIM

2. Click Chat

3. Click Buddy Chat

4. Screen Names to Invite: Write your Screen name

5. Change the Chat Room to: SDNLateNight

6. Click Send

On the new AIM there is no Chat button. I cant figure out how to start up a room or join.