This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lizy143

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just took my mpje for the second time today and felt like I completely failed it. I passed my NAPLEX on my first try the first week of October. I scheduled my first mpje a week after I took the NAPLEX. I was working the whole time and only had one full day of studying. I failed with a 73. After taking about 2 weeks off to regroup and get serious about studying again. I studied for about 3 weeks 3-4 hours a day. And probably about 12 hours the last couple days. I bought the prontopass read through the federal fact pages/ state pages and looked at all the flash cards, read through the state statues about 4 times taking notes and highlighting, read the DEA manual, filled out the Rxprep book, took the pharmacyexams federal and state quizzes and got at least a 90% on every exam, annnnd bought the tldr Pharmacy mpje worksheet and filled it out with everything my state addressed. I still felt like there were questions on the mpje that I had never seen and never prepared for. And most of the questions I could end up narrowing down to 2 or 3 and taking my best guess. I finished with 10 minutes to spare. But when I got to my last 20 questions I just felt completely hopeless that I got a passing score. I honestly have no idea what else I could have done to prepare. If anyone has any advice for me, or has passed the AK mpje please reach out. I feel devastated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! Just wondering...did you pass? I had failed DC MPJE the first time around as well. Hope you passed it! Sending good wishes your way.

Last edited: