-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
ALABAMA MPJE
Started by callmebrie
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hello ALL,
I was wondering if any of you have taken the Alabama MPJE and had any advice on how to best prepare for it. I haven't been able to locate any resources that I can buy. I will transferring from NC and would greatly appreciate it.
Best regards.
Hello! I moved to Alabama recently after finishing pharmacy school in Washington DC. I had a hard time trying to find study materials for the exam and eventually got some information from the Alabama Board of Pharmacy with regards to this. The board of pharmacy has a bunch of documents posted on the site which includes Title 20, Title 34, pharmacist manual, FAQ's etc. You can use these documents to prepare for the test.
This is the link for the same: :: ALBOP ::
ALBOP Website has everything you need to know to study on there. Title 20, 34 and FAQ are your best bet.Hello! I moved to Alabama recently after finishing pharmacy school in Washington DC. I had a hard time trying to find study materials for the exam and eventually got some information from the Alabama Board of Pharmacy with regards to this. The board of pharmacy has a bunch of documents posted on the site which includes Title 20, Title 34, pharmacist manual, FAQ's etc. You can use these documents to prepare for the test.
This is the link for the same: :: ALBOP ::
Honestly FAQ has a lot of helpful points you will probably see on the actual exam.
@Chemwiz did you get licensed in DC? If so, do you have any tips or pointers for resources or how to best prepare?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I'm looking to transfer my pharmacist's license from Ohio to Alabama and need to prepare for the MPJE exam. Some others in this forum suggested the ALBOP website as the sole reference. Is that enough to prepare and pass the exam? You stated that you passed the AL MPJE. How did you go about preparation? I would GREATLY appreciate any advice or materials you may have! I hope to hear from you soon.Hi, I've passed AL MPJE. if you have any questions or need materials, contact me
Hello! I think I just sent you a message, but just in case...I need to prepare for the AL MPJE and am not sure that the ALBOP website will be enough. You stated that you passed and may have some materials to lend. I would GREATLY appreciate your help! Thanks!!Hi, I've passed AL MPJE. if you have any questions or need materials, contact me
Hello friend can you please send me any notes/materials for the Al MPJE would be greatly appreciated. email:fish909z@gmail comHi, I've passed AL MPJE. if you have any questions or need materials, contact me
Just read the law book on the BOP siteHello friend can you please send me any notes/materials for the Al MPJE would be greatly appreciated. email:fish909z@gmail com
Hey taking the AL MPJE next month any pointers? i have the title 20 and 34 and I read the FAQsHi, I've passed AL MPJE. if you have any questions or need materials, contact me
Yeah that's what I used to.Hey taking the AL MPJE next month any pointers? i have the title 20 and 34 and I read the FAQs
Just read the resources available on the BOP website and you'll be fine. Just passed last week with an 83.
Last edited by a moderator:
I took the MPJE last week. I've been a practicing PharmD for almost 20 years and studied throughout the past month doing practice tests, reviewing the FAQs on the ALBOP website and reviewed 20 and 34. I was shocked at how obscure the questions were. All of that preparing and there was nothing straight-forward at all on the exam. I know it is weighted, but I left that exam with my head hung low....I'm checking the NABP website hourly hoping for the best.
I took the MPJE last week. I've been a practicing PharmD for almost 20 years and studied throughout the past month doing practice tests, reviewing the FAQs on the ALBOP website and reviewed 20 and 34. I was shocked at how obscure the questions were. All of that preparing and there was nothing straight-forward at all on the exam. I know it is weighted, but I left that exam with my head hung low....I'm checking the NABP website hourly hoping for the best.
You should get results 3 days after your exam.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 128