Alabama

Started by paramus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

paramus

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UAB seems to have accepted a bunch of people last Monday, but has anyone received a rejection or been put on the wait list? I haven't heard a thing, which is discouraging because I actually thought that my interview there went fairly well. Maybe some of the ones I thought I tanked will turn out well. 🙂
 
Interviewees are set into two piles: acceptable and unacceptable. The acceptable pile is ranked. Rejection letters are sent out to the unacceptable pile. Highly ranked students are given a phone call. The rest don't get a response until spots open up.

Therefore, if you haven't received anything yet, you're likely on the acceptable list. You may call Kellei at the office if you want a hint of where you are on that list and how far we've gone down the list, but don't expect a concrete response.

Best of luck.