Albany Medical College...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anyone still waiting on Albany Medical College ? I submitted my secondary app a while ago and still haven't heard anything.


I actually got a rejection letter in the mail last week.

Not a big deal for me since Ive gotten interviews at other places and an acceptance at a really great school.

Good luck to you though!
 
I've been complete since July and haven't even gotten a hold email yet. According to the office there as of last week, I am still out for review 😱 Welcome to the forever-silence-from-Albany club!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
igot my interview invite from them last thurs and interviewed on wednesday..


good luck, hope u get one!