All current applicants: bookmark this list of on-line status check sites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks SMW. I'm trying really hard to stay positive not only about Pitt, but about the whole process. If the correspondence is a thin envelope, then, oh well, huh? At this point, I haven't heard of Pitt rejecting anyone (HAS ANYONE BEEN REJECTED FROM PITT YET?), but maybe now is the time to start?! Also, correct me if I'm wrong, I think they notify by email if you warrant an interview? I haven't received any emails...so, we'll see what happens :oops: !

Members don't see this ad.

time to start obsessively checking my status! please let there be good news one of these days :D

Members don't see this ad :)
here you go!

I guess lola and I are the only neurotic ones around here....:)

ha ha! i've actually bookmarked it now so i won't have to keep searching for it :)

here's the link

Here they are...does anyone else have any other status checks for schools to add?

I just wanted to bump up this thread so we don't all have to go searchin for it no more.

For some reason, I can't seem to get Baylor to work?!?!

Members don't see this ad :)
let me introduce myself,

my name is humdy...

pronounced with the BUMPdy...

Doin' the Bump

baylor...still not working! maybe that's a bad sign...maybe their server knows something I don't want to know!

baylor is working fine for me.

Does the Baylor one tell you their decisions regarding rejection/interview/acceptance, or is it just to see if your file is complete?
Thanks in advance, anyone who knows.

It's only for checking file completion guys. There is no status/decision information online for Baylor.

Bumpin' on up... :)

Why the Heck not... BUMP.

Anyone able to access NYMC's page? Maybe they're loading updates?

i've been having trouble since yesterday.

Originally posted by Nefertari
Anyone able to access NYMC's page? Maybe they're loading updates?

Hey guys, you can access NYMC's status check by going through their home page. I don't know if they changed the address or what, but it works that way. Not that anything's changed on mine.....:)

Is this the website you were using to check your NYMC status? It's not working for me.

Nope. I don't even get the security message. More power to ya for getting into the status check.

Guyz,

for the Albany site, what do we put as our pin #?? I think I tried every combination and permutation of numbers I can think of. Maybe I'll try alpha-numeric ones now! I suppose I find this more interesting than what I am working on right now!

~JZ

You use the pin they sent you in the mail with your secondary information

humpty dumpty bump...hope I don't have a fall ...

The Bumpty dance is your chance to do the Bump...

do me baby...

Do the Bumpty Bump! C'mon - do the Bumpty Bump!

*After finding this thread, I checked the Northwestern page and found out I had an interview... Worth looking into ;) *

Does the UPitt status page tell you if you've received an interview?

thE pAkht

Hey everyone! Here's the website for Wright State - could someone add it to the list? I tried to myself, but it looks to complicated - i don't want to mess it up.

http://amcas.wright.edu/admission/