All current applicants: bookmark this list of on-line status check sites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm trying to check status pages from out of town so I'm bumping this to page one to reduce time in cyber cafes looking for it!

bump.. this is a little handy site when compulsively checking your application status and praying that it changes to...accepted, invitation for interview etc...

~JZ

Bump. Anyone know what it means when the last status update for NYMC was "secondary complete", not "under review by committee" (paraphrasing here :))?

Originally posted by HouseHead
Bump. Anyone know what it means when the last status update for NYMC was "secondary complete", not "under review by committee" (paraphrasing here :))?

Have you interviewed yet? The "Decision Pending Committee Review" comes after the interview. In between are "Invitation to Interview Sent" then "Interview(s) confirmed".

Originally posted by pocwana
Have you interviewed [at NYMC] yet? The "Decision Pending Committee Review" comes after the interview. In between are "Invitation to Interview Sent" then "Interview(s) confirmed".

No, not yet. I called and they said that if I got an interview invite (I didn't ask), it would probably be received via email. Oh well. I guess it's better not to tempt me with a school that's so close to NYC if it's so expensive...

Members don't see this ad :)
bump: gets very expensive trying to check app status websites from France internet cafes!

not that I'm really complaining.

is anyone else really confused yet strangely entertained by all of DWs ghetto bump lyrics?

;) :p

Originally posted by GoodMonkey
is anyone else really confused yet strangely entertained by all of DWs ghetto bump lyrics?

;) :p

Ahhhhhhh... No.
Can you say "Top 40"? (Which does confuse me, for the most part...)

I just found that I wasn't offered an interview at Duke. Because I found out this terrible news by using the OP's link, I blame her.

Die SMW!

I was only trying to help. :(

Originally posted by SMW
I was only trying to help. :(

I guess I overreacted. No more threats on your life. Are we cool SMW?

As a cucumber. ;) Sorry about Duke. :(

Originally posted by DW
i thought smw flaming was grounds for banishment under the TOS ;)

It definitely is! :mad: ;) (What is TOS? :confused: ) :D

Originally posted by SMW
What is TOS?
"terms of service", you know, those rules that no one reads before they register onto a website :laugh:

you'd think someone with near 4000 posts would know that :p

Bump for all those of you out there still praying for good news.

Good Luck
:clap: