All these SCRAMBLE emails...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

J.J.

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
make me nervous. ERAS says it means nothing but I feel like having diarrhea everytime I see a new one in my inbox.

:eek:

Members don't see this ad.

make me nervous. ERAS says it means nothing but I feel like having diarrhea everytime I see a new one in my inbox.

:eek:

Does everyone get that scramble email?

I got the scramble email and freaked out. I hope everyone really got it. If not I will be in under a rock somewhere until Monday.

I have gotten the emails too..."don't worry you are probably going to match...this really doesn't mean anything...but just in case here is how you find a job you poor SOB"

In addition to the NRMP e-mails, my dean has sent out numerous e-mails asking people to relax. She has sent out information regarding the scramble....and how she will be there for us.

Somehow I don't find any of this comforting. All my work is at a standstill.

Does everyone get that scramble email?

I actually just got one that said,

"Dear ERAS/NRMP Applicant,

Don't say anything to your buddies, but you have matched- at your first choice. What a load off you shoulders, right?

Now, wait, wait- don't tell anyone yet. We will officially tell everyone on Monday. In the meantime, we are sending out email to those who didn't match so they can prepare for the scramble. Again, this is our little secret.

Congratulations again,

NRMP/ERAS Staff"

;)