Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Warning!: Shameless self-advertising below.
So, I'm not applying to Vet School yet(3 years), but I live 50 miles from Minneapolis. My lease is up October 1st and I will be moving back to Minneapolis. 😎
If you are looking for housing and need a roommate, let me know!
I have 2 cats(might be 3 by that time). I'm single, so there won't be a significant other spending every night. I love to cook and bake, I can cook for you busy people! I have a fulltime job, so I can pay my portion of bills no problem. I clean!(But I cannot live with a spotless neatfreak, sorry) I'm a quiet person, I rarely will have people over. I usually go to their places. But I wouldn't mind if you had friends over. I do not smoke or do drugs, other than alcohol occasionally.
I'm a pre-Vet, so I will completely understand you being extremely busy and understand your craziness. (Come on, we're all a little crazy) If you have pets, I can take care of them while you freak out about exams, or visit back home on break😛
Oh yeah, I'm a 27 year old female in case that makes a difference. My budget for rent would be somewhere around $800 or less. Less is good haha.
If you get into MN, think about it.
So, I'm not applying to Vet School yet(3 years), but I live 50 miles from Minneapolis. My lease is up October 1st and I will be moving back to Minneapolis. 😎
If you are looking for housing and need a roommate, let me know!
I have 2 cats(might be 3 by that time). I'm single, so there won't be a significant other spending every night. I love to cook and bake, I can cook for you busy people! I have a fulltime job, so I can pay my portion of bills no problem. I clean!(But I cannot live with a spotless neatfreak, sorry) I'm a quiet person, I rarely will have people over. I usually go to their places. But I wouldn't mind if you had friends over. I do not smoke or do drugs, other than alcohol occasionally.
I'm a pre-Vet, so I will completely understand you being extremely busy and understand your craziness. (Come on, we're all a little crazy) If you have pets, I can take care of them while you freak out about exams, or visit back home on break😛
Oh yeah, I'm a 27 year old female in case that makes a difference. My budget for rent would be somewhere around $800 or less. Less is good haha.
If you get into MN, think about it.