already graduated college and looking to take biochem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sulki916

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i graduated lfrom college last may but did not get to take biochem due to scheduling conflict.

i live in ny and i am searching for schools where i can audit a course or two for the spring semester.

does anyone have any info on some community colleges in ny?
(is it too late to register perhaps??)

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

so i graduated lfrom college last may but did not get to take biochem due to scheduling conflict.

i live in ny and i am searching for schools where i can audit a course or two for the spring semester.

does anyone have any info on some community colleges in ny?
(is it too late to register perhaps??)

thanks!

Im interested in finding this out myself, so if you get some info, please PM me.. Just to let you know, if you do need bio-chem as a requirement for a specific school, they might not take it if you take the course at a community college, so look into that first...

I too decided to take Biochem this semester. I am taking it through continuing education at the University of New Hampshire (course registered through CE but it is a normal daytime class for fulltime students, 5 creds w/ lab)

I looked into most of the schools within 100 miles of Boston and UNH was the only one that had a non-Biochem II course open. I would check with continuing ed departments for schools in your area.