Am Black and I wish to have my Dental Practice in ME or NH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

osahon7

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,can you find Black Dentists in the New Englands states especially maine and New Hamsphire? Any news of Racism or Police brutality there? Answers Please

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,can you find Black Dentists in the New Englands states especially maine and New Hamsphire? Any news of Racism or Police brutality there? Answers Please
Yes, there is racism all over America. Maybe its better you go to Africa, to the country that will welcome you with open arms and no racism. You might even get paid with blood diamonds or oil as well.

Reactions: 1 users
Southeastern Maine has a fairly large black population that is growing fairly quickly, particularly in the suburbs around Portland. Portland itself is a pretty accepting city. Haven't heard of a single unwarranted police shooting in the state. Might have some trouble in the more rural communities, but any outsider does- they tend to be places where everyone knows everyone, populations where the same families have lived in the area for centuries. Bangor might not be as bad, as would some of the other small cities, but if you go rural, be prepared for some barriers.

Reactions: 1 user
If by any chance you are Haitian , I imagine the French speaking would put you at an advantage in those states.

Reactions: 1 user