am i addicted to SDN?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
yes smile2007, you are right, actually, sdn relieve the stress during exam, whenever i get bored or feel stress i just open the sdn for 5-10 mins, and feel relaxed particularly by the thread of " the mellow yellow lounge", and also solves the queries of some topic. thanks to all sdn members.

Smile2007 said:
Yesss Stelon, you are definitely addicted... if u can login and do posts today

when u have ur exam the day after tomorrow, then definitely u r

addicted!!! :laugh: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

you ask if I am addicted.. well tell me this:
Its 1219AM and I am listening to the song "Ordinary People" by John Legend and trying to type my Perosnal Statement.. However, that does not seem to take me anywhere and instead here I am typing this ...
So you asked: "Am I addicted to SDN?" Geez... I wonder? :rolleyes:

me too.may not post a lot but definitely around everyday. :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
is there anymore sdn addicts? :laugh:

I'm not addicted at all to SDN, I can live without logging on to SDN couple hundred times a day, I'm strong :cool: I know I can stay away from SDN if I want to, but I don't want to, see I have a choice here, but I can always quit if I wanted to. As a matter of fact I will abstain from SDN for a whole week to prove my point, I will not post anything :) mark my words !

Hey, how come it's so quiet here :D

Addicted?? yes..

glad I am.... Supermans' fortress of Solitude... Antartica...
Musclemans' yata yata yata... SDN....

Note: boards in 14 days and am still here.. LOL :rolleyes:

NileBDS said:
Hi.
My name is Sherif.
I am addicted to SDN.

I shot the sherif ! heard that old song
from eric clapton :D ;)

mekha said:
I shot the sherif ! heard that old song
from eric clapton :D ;)
Yeah mekha ... good song ...
But see, that's why one letter saved my life ... Sheriff is with 2 F's ... Sherif is spelt with only one (thank God).
Sherif means honest/respectful in arabic

NileBDS said:
Hahaha ... ok Tawfiq, starting NOW !

What ?!! Are you challenging me ?! :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
I am.. whether I am depressed, excited, tired... whatever the mood may be ... SDN is a place I have to be atleast 10 times a day.

true...sherif...in hindi(taken from urdu/arabic)means...a good person
NileBDS said:
Yeah mekha ... good song ...
But see, that's why one letter saved my life ... Sheriff is with 2 F's ... Sherif is spelt with only one (thank God).
Sherif means honest/respectful in arabic

count me in...too!just doing my job....lol! :laugh: :smuggrin:
g3k said:
I am.. whether I am depressed, excited, tired... whatever the mood may be ... SDN is a place I have to be atleast 10 times a day.

fido! said:
count me in...too!just doing my job....lol! :laugh: :smuggrin:
u r always in,no question on that ,ur the biggest addict ,ur no of post show that clearly to be the best of the lot :laugh: :laugh:

mekha said:
u r always in,no question on that ,ur the biggest addict ,ur no of post show that clearly to be the best of the lot :laugh: :laugh:

Well.....his addiction was for good......it has made him the MOD !! :thumbup:

dont post much but, totally hooked........ :D

Am I addicted to SDN?
but.....duh!!! :laugh:

any new sdn addicts? :D ;) ,by the way sdn takes atleast 1 hr of my time everyday
jus thought about it . ;)

i just cannot tell u guys how addicted i am to this forum,,,i just get restless when the forum is out for maintainence,,,i keep trying but cannot wait,,,
its been only one month i have joined this forum and i think i have visited this site for atleast some thousand times :D ,,,,on the day of my exam i woke up morning at 4.30 and started reading all the questions on sdn,,,and they helped me too,,,,and just before leaving i dint forget to read the posts of fido and nile which they posted for me in my thread,,,fido was like GO GAL GO,,GET IT....those words worked a magic for me,,,whenever i was getting tensed during my exam i just told myself the same words...and i felt so confident..thanks to u fido :)
u guys wont believe i started preparing for my exam in september 2005 and was postponing the exam since february 2006,,,but once i joined this forum within a month i took the exam,,,,kaash ke i knew abt this forum before,,,anyways all's well that ends well!!!and i am very happy to say "YES I AM ADDICTED TO SDN"and i dont want to get treated for this addiction :D

sweetgal said:
,,,i just get restless when the forum is out for maintainence,,,i keep trying but cannot wait,,,

Hey sweetgal,

It sounds like you're describing me too....talking about being impatient, in addition to being addicted. :laugh: .
BTW, all the best with your results. :luck:

hey no problemo..sweety..any time!
dudette,it shows u r a bigger sdn addict than me... :laugh: :laugh: :smuggrin: cheers!
sweetgal said:
i just cannot tell u guys how addicted i am to this forum,,,i just get restless when the forum is out for maintainence,,,i keep trying but cannot wait,,,
its been only one month i have joined this forum and i think i have visited this site for atleast some thousand times :D ,,,,on the day of my exam i woke up morning at 4.30 and started reading all the questions on sdn,,,and they helped me too,,,,and just before leaving i dint forget to read the posts of fido and nile which they posted for me in my thread,,,fido was like GO GAL GO,,GET IT....those words worked a magic for me,,,whenever i was getting tensed during my exam i just told myself the same words...and i felt so confident..thanks to u fido :)
u guys wont believe i started preparing for my exam in september 2005 and was postponing the exam since february 2006,,,but once i joined this forum within a month i took the exam,,,,kaash ke i knew abt this forum before,,,anyways all's well that ends well!!!and i am very happy to say "YES I AM ADDICTED TO SDN"and i dont want to get treated for this addiction :D

fido! said:
...is that so? :laugh: :smuggrin:

jeez i think i gave u a suprise ! :D ;) ,enjoy the weekend buddy ,wheres the party goin?