Am I Competitive for Audiology?

Started by foregolf
Tags Tags
audiology
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

foregolf

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey All!

I am applying to graduate programs hoping to get in next fall for an AuD program. I'm hopeful in getting into an AuD/PhD program if possible. I've got excellent SoP and LoR. Based off of sheer numbers, what programs would I be competitive for? I'm seeking for an unbiased opinion.

Overall GPA: 3.5

Last 60 Credits: 3.59

Unofficial GRE results: 151 V 152 Q

I have over 70 hours of research, 60+ hours of teaching experience, 500+ hours of volunteering/humanitarian aid, and 20ish hours of shadowing experience.

Thanks in advance!
 
Yes! You're very competitive! Good luck if you decide to apply, you meet the requirements for most of the well established schools too.
 
Very competitive. If you weren't dying to go to one of the top research schools (Vandy, Purdue, etc.) then you could easily get into a program and be fully funded.