am I good enough for HARVARD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anal Warts

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was too lazy to fill out one of those applicantmd whatever you call it profiles so here are my stats (i plan to apply next application cycle)

gpa - 3.42 (bcpm - 3.21)
mcat - 8 / 9 / 9
other - tons of volunteering (medical and non-medical types); some shadowing, no research though

i know my number's aren't stellar but i'm a URM-hispanic so i'm pretty much a shoe-in at any med school, right?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
i was too lazy to fill out one of those applicantmd whatever you call it profiles so here are my stats (i plan to apply next application cycle)

gpa - 3.42 (bcpm - 3.21)
mcat - 8 / 9 / 9
other - tons of volunteering (medical and non-medical types); some shadowing, no research though

i know my number's aren't stellar but i'm a URM-hispanic so i'm pretty much a shoe-in at any med school, right?

I think you'll be accepted without an interview.

i think you're a tool, so...yes?

what is a troll, exactly?

Come on you're a senior member and you don't know what a troll is? this guy "Anal Warts" is the textbook definition of a troll.
The usual characteristics of a troll include : 2 posts
Hot topics (Race, AA, multiple acceptances from schools he deems unworthy, etc...)
and finally, purposefully laying frustration on fellow SDNers through any means possible.
Do a search if you want a better definition. :oops:

Come on you're a senior member and you don't know what a troll is? this guy "Anal Warts" is the textbook definition of a troll.
The usual characteristics of a troll include : 2 posts
Hot topics (Race, AA, multiple acceptances from schools he deems unworthy, etc...)
and finally, purposefully laying frustration on fellow SDNers through any means possible.
Do a search if you want a better definition. :oops:

don't forget creating new accounts after getting banned just to post more annoying things! i believe this is the same guy that has had some other names that weren't exactly appropriate...

don't forget creating new accounts after getting banned just to post more annoying things! i believe this is the same guy that has had some other names that weren't exactly appropriate...

Yeah I totally forgot that one. Add this to the list as well.

Someone feed him quickly before this gets closed down.

+1

in before the lock.

Are you the guy who boned your interviewer the other day?

Members don't see this ad :)

I'm sorry, but it's just very annoying when a URM points out that they are URM and here---uses it as a "stat booster."

No, but WashU will take you! :thumbup:

Are you the guy who boned your interviewer the other day?

Definitely. And sadly he has significantly regressed in his creativeness. :thumbdown:

gpa - 3.42 (bcpm - 3.21)
mcat - 8 / 9 / 9

you have to make sure u really are a hispanic URM, they dont consider hispanics from countries like argentina to be URM. however if u were from mexico, then yes i think you have a good chance. you have to make sure u really bring out how u want to help your community tho

i think this guy was Hard Schlong last week or something like that...usually it's phallic but this time he went with a changeup! I think this guy tried to get me banned for calling him a "D-bag"

Status
Not open for further replies.