Am I wasting my money?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lovableDR

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I already got accepted to DMU a while back but I have few more interviews to go to in May. (KCOM and Touro-MI). I don't know if I'm wasting money for these trips since it's too late in the process. Every school I asked, they always said you're interviewing for a spot, not a waitlist. I guess there is one or two spots left and chances to get accepted is rare. Any suggestion? Appreciated!

Also, compare b/t DMU and KCOM, Touro MI...is there any special things that KCOM and Touro have that DMU don't?? I love DMU when visited but don't know much about the other two yet. Thank you so much for any input!

Peace :)

Members don't see this ad.

Consider KCOM, drop McTouro-Mi.

Members don't see this ad :)
If they're interviewing, then they still have spots. It may seem like a lot of money, but in the end you will be investing ~$200K on this decision, so it may be worth putting down the $500 to shop around. On the other hand, DMU is a great school. If you're happy with it and tired of interviews then it's not unreasonable to just go with it. Location might be the only reason to check out the others, since they're all comparable academically.