Am I wasting my time with Upenn?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OU2010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I finished my DAT a couple of days ago and scored poorly on the qr section. I understand more than just DAT and GPA factor into getting an interview, but do you guys think I should even fill out the secondary application, or will I just be giving the admission staff something to laugh about.

PAT-22
QR-17
RC-20
BIO-20
GC-21
OC-22
TS-21
AA-20

oGPA-3.9
sGPA-3.89

Anyone's opinion is appreciated and especially anyone who has gotten an interview with similar scores.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

check out this website: predents.com

It seems that you are qualified toward what they looking for..
best of luck:thumbup:

I finished my DAT a couple of days ago and scored poorly on the qr section. I understand more than just DAT and GPA factor into getting an interview, but do you guys think I should even fill out the secondary application, or will I just be giving the admission staff something to laugh about.

PAT-22
QR-17
RC-20
BIO-20
GC-21
OC-22
TS-21
AA-20

oGPA-3.9
sGPA-3.89

Anyone's opinion is appreciated and especially anyone who has gotten an interview with similar scores.

Thanks.

OP, I had the exact same question about a week ago after I took my DAT and got a 16 on the QR, but a 22 TS. If you open an account on PreDents.com, you can search stats by school and DAT section, using "Member Search." UPenn appears to have admitted folks with ~16-18 QR if they have strong stats otherwise, which you do. Good luck... (and congrats on your scores)

dang. We got almost exact DAT stats lol. I submitted my upenn secondary yesterday. U should go for it!