Am I Wrong???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FAMUPharmD09

Pharm.D.
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Am I wrong for working for WAGS only for their NAPLEX Review and grad intern pay until my residency starts in July? To me it doesn't seem like a big deal. The way WAGS is ruining pharmacy (i.e. POWER) I deserve to take advantage of them.
 
I wouldn't say that it's "right", but if they'll pay for the class without a contract or anything, have fun. Which one will you go to?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Am I wrong for working for WAGS only for their NAPLEX Review and grad intern pay until my residency starts in July? To me it doesn't seem like a big deal. The way WAGS is ruining pharmacy (i.e. POWER) I deserve to take advantage of them.


nothing wrong, it is just business. they wouldnt hesitate to cut you loose after using you to their benefit. this is how america works.
 
Am I wrong for working for WAGS only for their NAPLEX Review and grad intern pay until my residency starts in July? To me it doesn't seem like a big deal. The way WAGS is ruining pharmacy (i.e. POWER) I deserve to take advantage of them.

Well, they obviously know that you haven't signed a contract with them, so I don't see that there's any problem with what you describe. I would think that if they had a problem with it, then the DM or whoever would be pretty quick to let you know and get you off the payroll.