AMCAS Abstract and poster presentation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

erbkeb

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am applying for the 2018 cycle and am listed as an author on 5 separate abstracts for an upcoming conference (June 24-29, 2017) and will be presenting a poster as well. I do not know how to go about listing these on my application since the abstracts are not necessarily published anywhere and I have not yet presented the poster. Would love to hear any and all suggestions. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am applying for the 2018 cycle and am listed as an author on 5 separate abstracts for an upcoming conference (June 24-29, 2017) and will be presenting a poster as well. I do not know how to go about listing these on my application since the abstracts are not necessarily published anywhere and I have not yet presented the poster. Would love to hear any and all suggestions. Thanks!

You can list them in Posters/Presentations section. The key thing is the abstracts can be found online by searching for the title (this is important for verification purposes). They should be available on the conference website by now.

Reactions: 1 user