Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

AMCAS address issue

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by streetlight, Jun 5, 2008.

1. streetlight

streetlight Member
    10+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Pre-Medical
    I'm not sure how much correspondence gets done through snail mail. I live in a fraternity and don't really trust my snail mail to get to me all the time there. Has anyone had their AMCAS information at their home address and had parents relay information over to you? Any suggestions?

2. justapremed

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    It seems like a number of people choose the option of having it mailed to their permanent address and have parents look out for med school mails. I'm going to go that route because (1) I go to school just ~1.5hrs away from my permanent address, and (2) my address keeps changing during summer and before school starts...

I think mailed info are usually secondaries/secondary invites?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ejay286

ejay286 Member
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I use my home address as well, i have an address at my school but stuff gets lost there all the time and I don't trust it.