AMCAS app - coursework question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ace425x

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I repeated a couple of courses. Do I check the repeat option when I list the first time I attempted the course? Or do I check the repeat option for when I actually repeated the course for a better grade? It seems to me like I should check it off when I list the course that was intended to replace the previous attempt, but I just want to be 100% sure.

Members don't see this ad.

You check repeat for the course that is the repeat. So the 2nd time you take it.
Yep, they explain it in the AMCAS instructions. Just use ctrl-F "repeat" and try to do the same for any other issues you may run across before posting. Most of my questions were answered in the instructions when I filled it out last year. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep, they explain it in the AMCAS instructions. Just use ctrl-F "repeat" and try to do the same for any other issues you may run across before posting. Most of my questions were answered in the instructions when I filled it out last year. Good luck!

The next few months on SDN are going to be very nostalgic for me. :):):)

Indeed. I'm planning to hold a "fireside chat" like NickNaylor once I decide where I'm going and don't mind everyone seeing my face.

Would be fun.