Oldest coursework accepted ?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jimhawking

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my last course in Dec 2020 when and I plan on applying May 2024, am I Screwed? I heard some schools want coursework to be within recent years and if so can you tell me which schools require it? are DO schools more lenient?
gpa is also 3.86 for undergrad.
Should I do a masters? also when should I do it? I am confused.

I have done MA research other nonclinical in my gap years

Members don't see this ad.

I took my last course in Dec 2020 when and I plan on applying May 2024, am I Screwed? I heard some schools want coursework to be within recent years and if so can you tell me which schools require it? are DO schools more lenient?

Would a post bacc be helpful?

Honestly dont know. My GPA is high. But I wouldnt know when to even start that as I take my MCAT january

Members don't see this ad :)
2020 coursework is not too old.
Thanks for the insight, I found only a handful of md schools it would be an issue with. I couldnt find anything on DO schools outside of VCOM do you know where I can find this info for DO schools?

That will be fine!

Reactions: 1 user
I heard some schools want coursework to be within recent years and if so can you tell me which schools require it? are DO schools more lenient?
It should not be too old, but as the saying goes, "trust but verify." Ask the schools as you never know when a new policy changes the answer.

Reactions: 1 users