This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sav_b1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All!
I am filling out the "coursework" section and have run into a problem. When I was in high school, I took some community college courses during the summers. I understand the parameters for entering these courses under the "CC" school attended.

However, I also got credit for one of these classes at my eventual undergrad institution. Would I list the course a SECOND TIME as it appears on my other transcript? For some reason listing it twice seems wrong.

Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All!
I am filling out the "coursework" section and have run into a problem. When I was in high school, I took some community college courses during the summers. I understand the parameters for entering these courses under the "CC" school attended.

However, I also got credit for one of these classes at my eventual undergrad institution. Would I list the course a SECOND TIME as it appears on my other transcript? For some reason listing it twice seems wrong.

Thanks so much!
Only list it once, as it appears on the transcript of the school where you took it.

Reactions: 1 users