AMCAS essay

Started by MEG@COOL
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MEG@COOL

M0DE 01
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a bit late in starting on this I suppose, but I was wondering if anyone had any links to sample essays/advice. Did a forum search but either there isnt anything concise or i missed it.
 
OMG mega is finally back. What happened to you, where'd you go???

I'm sure whatever essay YOU write will be a pleasure to read 😀 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OMG mega is finally back. What happened to you, where'd you go???

I'm sure whatever essay YOU write will be a pleasure to read 😀 😀

Whats up? Well this is where Ive been: This spring I was planning on taking the MCAT, but due to health reasons had to back out about a month before that. Then this summer I did an NSF REU internship in Cell Bio (stem cell), then took the aug mcat. Now im back in school. I was pretty busy during my internship so I didnt post much...

Now Im trying to get my amcas done. Ill be applying to all the IL schools, IA, Wisconsin.
 
Whats up? Well this is where Ive been: This spring I was planning on taking the MCAT, but due to health reasons had to back out about a month before that. Then this summer I did an NSF REU internship in Cell Bio (stem cell), then took the aug mcat. Now im back in school. I was pretty busy during my internship so I didnt post much...

Now Im trying to get my amcas done. Ill be applying to all the IL schools, IA, Wisconsin.

Ahh, wow well good luck with everything! The NSF REU sounds pretty good, and hopefully you nailed the mcat.

I have a friend at one of the UIC's and he likes it there a lot. 😀
 
Whats up? Well this is where Ive been: This spring I was planning on taking the MCAT, but due to health reasons had to back out about a month before that. Then this summer I did an NSF REU internship in Cell Bio (stem cell), then took the aug mcat. Now im back in school. I was pretty busy during my internship so I didnt post much...

Now Im trying to get my amcas done. Ill be applying to all the IL schools, IA, Wisconsin.

Wow,.. almost the same story as mine... Not that it's related to your thread, but just want to say it's glad to find someone in the same boat.
Good luck to your essay writing too!