AMCAS GPA question

Started by Discoteca
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Discoteca

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On the AMCAS, what does BCPM stand for with regards to GPA?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone know when some schools screen, do they/or do you think they look at the yearly BCPM and yearly overall GPA, or just the overall numbers? i'm not applying till next june, so i am not sure what the format is.
 
I think, though I may be wrong but I think they get a break down of your science GPA, non-science and then the overall. At least that is how it is on the AMCAS application. It is also broken down by years in school.