AMCAS Help Retroactive Credits

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zeeeeeon

Reaction score
I took college credit classes through my high school my sophomore and junior year and received retroactive credit for them my senior year along with a grade for my senior class that built off of the classes I took sophomore and junior year. Do any of ya'll have experience inputting this into AMCAS? I checked the guide and it says retroactive credit should be marked as AP, however, I can't mark it as AP since the years I took the classes are high school years. I tried emailing and calling AAMC, but they haven't responded after a day and didn't pick up. This is the only thing stopping me from submitting. Any help would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I took college credit classes through my high school my sophomore and junior year and received retroactive credit for them my senior year along with a grade for my senior class that built off of the classes I took sophomore and junior year. Do any of ya'll have experience inputting this into AMCAS? I checked the guide and it says retroactive credit should be marked as AP, however, I can't mark it as AP since the years I took the classes are high school years. I tried emailing and calling AAMC, but they haven't responded after a day and didn't pick up. This is the only thing stopping me from submitting. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi @Zeeeeeon I am in this same situation right now and was wondering if you could share what you ended up doing to make sure your app was verified.

Thanks!

@barefooter11 I called the AAMC and walked them through my situation, and they told me what I should do. I would recommend you call them about your situation, and they should guide you through it as well.

@barefooter11 I called the AAMC and walked them through my situation, and they told me what I should do. I would recommend you call them about your situation, and they should guide you through it as well.
Thanks for the info. I have tried calling AAMC, but am not having the best luck getting them to understand the exact situation/dilemma. Was hoping for a bit of information on how you ended up entering your retroactive credits. I will try calling again tomorrow and hopefully have some better luck.