AMCAS Schools Attended Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

petzlpro

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
The undergraduate university I attended has a satellite campus where students from the main campus can take courses and have them appear on their main campus transcript with a prefix indicating that the course was taken at the satellite campus. The satellite campus also has students who are explicitly enrolled at that campus. I was enrolled at the main campus, but I took a few courses at the satellite campus. When I took courses at the satellite campus, I still paid my tuition to and was considered a student at the main campus. Do I need to list the satellite campus as a college in AMCAS, or can I list only my main undergraduate campus? I understand that I need to list all colleges I was enrolled at, so I am trying to determine if what I did constitutes enrolling at the satellite campus in the eyes of AMCAS?

Members don't see this ad.

Main campus only. They are asking to make sure they receive transcripts from all schools attended. Your grades are going to appear on your main transcript with the appropriate prefix. Adding the satellite, without an accompanying transcript, will only hold up your verification.

I was in this same exact situation and had no issues with only reporting the main campus on AMCAS and submitting just the the one transcript.

Reactions: 1 users