AMEDD BOLC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NY172

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going next week but doing the short course. Im in the national guard. Does anyone know what the apft rules are for short course people? Handbook says that if you have valid apft within last 6 months, you do not need to do one when you arrive. However, some of my fellow soldiers in my unit tell me that the record apft must be done within past 30 days. Do you know which is the case? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Make sure you have your APFT score card with you and it signed by your commander!

As far as 30 vs 180 days, I dunno. It was 6 months when i went in 2015

Make sure you have a copy of your APFT score card and it's filled out correctly. I have heard they are sticklers about it being filled out correctly and if something isn't right they might make you take another APFT when you get there.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am going next week but doing the short course. Im in the national guard. Does anyone know what the apft rules are for short course people? Handbook says that if you have valid apft within last 6 months, you do not need to do one when you arrive. However, some of my fellow soldiers in my unit tell me that the record apft must be done within past 30 days. Do you know which is the case? Thanks.

How did BOLC turn out for you?