FY23 DCC/BOLC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DangGS3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just curious if anyone has received their DCC/BOLC orders yet. I commissioned end of Sept and I am still waiting on orders. My recruiter is checking with HRC but no word yet. I have received my assignment orders already. Of note, I am USAR.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I am army reserve as well. Commissioned February and am still waiting for my assignment orders. I’m being told there maybe major delays given the recent transition to the new system.

Reactions: 1 users
IPPS-A has been a major cluster. Lots of issues going on with it in the reserves and guard. I am sure it's delayed orders for a lot of folks. I know it's been wreaking havoc on soldiers coming to units out of the IRR as well.

Just keep reaching out to HRC. If you are APMC and have contacts there then also have them keep reaching out. Beat the bushes is my best advice.

Just keep in mind I commissioned in December and I wasn't cut orders for my actual unit until the end of April and I didn't get a seat in DCC until September of that year and that was with frequent prodding of APMC and my recruiter. That was without the issues of switching everything over to a new system. Welcome to the hurry up and wait lifestyle of the military.

Reactions: 1 user