America's Got Talent contestant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Irish Football

MCAT Rudy Ruettiger
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here watch AGT and did you see that balancing act guy on Tuesday night who Nick Cannon announced was "studying to become a doctor." The guy then said he was a freshman in college and he said he was "majoring in medicine."

I hope it works out well for him, and I'm sure he can list an impressive EC activity on his AMCAS, but did anyone else find that kind of funny?

Members don't see this ad.

i watch that show and i realize that america's not got talent

Members don't see this ad :)
Hahaha I saw that and in my mind I thought if he said that he probably won't get it. But who knows maybe him appearing on agt will be a great EC that will push him over the top

I'm actually really happy that I wasn't the only one that laughed when I heard that. At first i was like, oh wow this kid is in medical school and has somehow managed to find the time to climb up and balance on top of garbage...then I lold.

CIosi.png

He was brought back again this week, and he fell again! In his PS statement he can now write, "I learned that if you fall then you have to get back up, and then if you fall again then you give up and become a doctor."

Just kidding, I was actually rooting for him to not fall, he is really talented and his act takes tremendous concentration and ability.

Yeah, I remember him. It's too bad he fell...
Hope it all works out. I have a habit of only watching the auditions portion and stopping afterwards.

He was brought back again this week, and he fell again! In his PS statement he can now write, "I learned that if you fall then you have to get back up, and then if you fall again then you give up and become a doctor."

Just kidding, I was actually rooting for him to not fall, he is really talented and his act takes tremendous concentration and ability.

hahahahaha i have yet to find a post of yours that i dont laugh at