analytical chemistry...and I wanna go to Nova!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dexadental

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay so Nova has become a top choice in my pool of potential dental schools I'll be applying to...is it pretty difficult to get in there...and how much do they value the DAT? My top reason for adding it is the location, some family around, and my girlfriend wants to stay in Fla. I plan to do a military scholarship to finance my dental edu....does it cover private schools like Nova...

I think I have what it takes, but lemme know :)

Thanks!

Oh yeah...heh...PS: anyone out there take analytical chemistry, and will it hurt if I get a B in it? Its looking hard but Ill be busting my arse this semester...determined to get that A.

Members don't see this ad.

anyone there...any info at all on Nova...personal opinions on the school?

Dexa, you should have no problems getting into Nova and, yes, the military will gladly pay for your dental education at a private school. As far as analytical chemistry is concerned, it's a nit-picky class and a B in it will not sink your application by any means. :)

Here is my story... I'm placed on Nova's wait list and thinking my C for Analytical Chemistry had something to do with it :oops: