Anatomy and Physiology

Started by WelovePT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WelovePT

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am looking at prerequisites requirements and I noticed that the anatomy and physiology courses in my undergraduate are offered under Nursing & health studies department. I know that many PT schools only accept these 2 courses in biology. I am not sure if they will be considered under that category. Is anyone under the same situation?
 
Contact the individual admissions offices at your schools of interest and double check. Schools do get anal about this one occasionally so you'll want to be sure. Calling and asking will be faster and more reliable than waiting for answers on here.