Anatomy Audio Lectures?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beargunkarate

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good audio lecture series for Anatomy? I'm starting med school this summer and have never taken an Anatomy course. I currently work in a research lab and want something that I can listen to on my iphone while I work. I'm not naive enough to think that I'll learn all that much about the subject without diagrams/active learning/etc., but I would like to at least have a brief introduction by the time the start of med school rolls around.

Thanks very much for any suggestions!

Members don't see this ad.

I'd like to know of any audio lectures that people like too:)

ehhhh

Just pick up at atlas (netters is the most popular from the students i know. I have grays - however IMO its so-so) . I'm sure you'll find that it isn't really something you can pre-study for.

Listen to goljan :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
You're not really going to learn any anatomy from audio lectures. Whatever "brief introduction" you get from audio lectures will be next to useless. You won't remember anything beyond basic concepts. And those don't take long to learn even if you wait until school starts.

Relax and enjoy your summer. Listen to some good music instead. The majority of us in med school have never taken any anatomy before and we do just fine.

You're not really going to learn any anatomy from audio lectures. Whatever "brief introduction" you get from audio lectures will be next to useless. You won't remember anything beyond basic concepts. And those don't take long to learn even if you wait until school starts.

Relax and enjoy your summer. Listen to some good music instead. The majority of us in med school have never taken any anatomy before and we do just fine.

This.