Anatomy, physio, micro confussion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LatinGuitarrist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys, I am not sure if I have asked this question before, if I did, it was a few weeks ago and well, I need your assistance.

I have a question and still am in undergrad. I will be taking these 3 courses as I am doing a special minor in biology, so my question is as follows. Next (winter) quarter I will take a Psychology class ( My Undergrad major) and Human Anatomy with either Human Physio Or Micro. These classes are individual and each come with a lab. What do you guys think is more doable as in load amount to get As in these courses? Anatomy and Micro or Anatomy and Physio? For the spring quarter I will then take either physio or micro so you guys as med students, which option is best? Also, if you can share some study tips/techniques for these courses I will really appreciate it. Thanks in advance..

Ed

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
couple anat and physio.....will be better to study what something is and what it does together than one semester late and having to recall info

my school had a&p combined tho....

I agree with the A&P coupling. I had both together in one class, and got As for both semesters. It really helps to know form AND function of the body. Take micro later.

I totally agree megboo. P is hard to fathom if you barely remember the minutae of A.