anatomy/physiology questions in dat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

issa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
before i take the dat i will take human anatemy/physiology class. did you have a lot of anatemy/physiology questions? you can post the total number of questions like 5 or 10 or 15 anatemy questions in the dat.

Members don't see this ad.

pesonally i don't remember much of physio/anatomy on the DAT. maybe some physio.
the review i had on Gen. Bio. in my histology class helped the most.

the practice exams i took where about the same as the really thing.

issa said:
before i take the dat i will take human anatemy/physiology class. did you have a lot of anatemy/physiology questions? you can post the total number of questions like 5 or 10 or 15 anatemy questions in the dat.

i did not have any human anatomy in my DAT, there was evolution stuff like what do echonoderms have, etc.

but there might be a question or two on physiology. a popular one is about the blood supply to the fetus or where you find oxygenated blood vs. deoxy blood.

taking those classes WILL help you A LOT in your preparation for dental school. you will be taking those classes again in d-school and having had exposure to them in the past will hep.

good luck.

I had a question about stroke volume on my section. I took the test before taking physiology and probably got it wrong. I dont remember it in kaplan either.