Andy's Poo Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I still don't get it. :confused:

I am always dumb about these things. Hint, please.

Members don't see this ad.

AndyMilonakis said:
It's Chinese.

I was thinking something that wasn't in the original post. :)

I'm dumb about these things, but can read. :cool:

Will go back to puzzling.

Members don't see this ad :)
I give up. Let's talk about basketball. I am not really excited about either Illinois or UNC.

beary said:
I give up. Let's talk about basketball. I am not really excited about either Illinois or UNC.
Well if it helps at all..."Ching twah i fu." apparently means "Take off your clothes."

OK onto basketball. The worst possible scenario would have been Illinois vs. MSU. I strongly believe that the Big Ten is one of the worst conferences in college basketball. The last thing I would ever want to see is an all Big Ten NCAA championship game. Consistent with this, I actually wanted Louisville to upset Illinois earlier tonight. It would be awesome see Pitino go head to head against Roy Williams. Weber, the Illinois coach...who the hell is he? I never heard of him before this season. The guy is a nobody. And I'm sick of Tom Izzo and the damn Sparties. This year's MSU team reminds me of the Indiana team a few years ago that somehow made it to the championship game (thank god they lost to Maryland...although I hate the Terps too, being a Duke fan and all, I always welcome the opportunity to see any ACC team establish dominance over any Big Ten team). See, in my mind, this year's MSU team and that Indiana team had one thing in common...they didn't deserve to get as far as they did in the big dance. There are so many teams better than MSU but somehow the Sparties made it uh-gain to the final four :mad: (drives me nuts). Maybe I'm just bitter that this year, MSU got to where they were by beating Duke and I would have preferred to see my Dookies be in the final four instead. Same story with that Indiana team...lucky win over Duke that year too. Damn the Sparties. Damn the Hoosiers. I'm glad to see that the Hoosiers suck now. And I hope Mike Davis gets fired because I think he sucks the big donkey balls. Where am I going with this?

End rant.

I don't even really know who I was rooting for tonight. I am definitely sick of Rick Pitino though, so I wasn't sad to see them lose. Illinois vs. UNC? Don't know who I will root for in that game either. I agree that the Big Ten sucks in basketball. But, I sort of want to root for them since I go to a Big Ten school. So I guess I will root for Illinois.

Ugh, I don't really even follow college basketball until tournament time. How many months until college football? Can't come soon enough for me!

AndyMilonakis said:
Well if it helps at all..."Ching twah i fu." apparently means "Take off your clothes."
He's right. It's really not dirty at all. Would earn you a slap though.

Just in case you ever need to use this phrase again, "twah" is really "tuo". :D

AndyMilonakis said:
OK onto basketball. The worst possible scenario would have been Illinois vs. MSU. I strongly believe that the Big Ten is one of the worst conferences in college basketball. The last thing I would ever want to see is an all Big Ten NCAA championship game. Consistent with this, I actually wanted Louisville to upset Illinois earlier tonight. It would be awesome see Pitino go head to head against Roy Williams. Weber, the Illinois coach...who the hell is he? I never heard of him before this season. The guy is a nobody. And I'm sick of Tom Izzo and the damn Sparties. This year's MSU team reminds me of the Indiana team a few years ago that somehow made it to the championship game (thank god they lost to Maryland...although I hate the Terps too, being a Duke fan and all, I always welcome the opportunity to see any ACC team establish dominance over any Big Ten team). See, in my mind, this year's MSU team and that Indiana team had one thing in common...they didn't deserve to get as far as they did in the big dance. There are so many teams better than MSU but somehow the Sparties made it uh-gain to the final four :mad: (drives me nuts). Maybe I'm just bitter that this year, MSU got to where they were by beating Duke and I would have preferred to see my Dookies be in the final four instead. Same story with that Indiana team...lucky win over Duke that year too. Damn the Sparties. Damn the Hoosiers. I'm glad to see that the Hoosiers suck now. And I hope Mike Davis gets fired because I think he sucks the big donkey balls. Where am I going with this?

End rant.
*blinks*

What did they feed you at dinner.

beary said:
I don't even really know who I was rooting for tonight. I am definitely sick of Rick Pitino though, so I wasn't sad to see them lose. Illinois vs. UNC? Don't know who I will root for in that game either. I agree that the Big Ten sucks in basketball. But, I sort of want to root for them since I go to a Big Ten school. So I guess I will root for Illinois.
Following that line of logic, I should have rooted for MSU and Illinois. But I don't. See, before I moved out to the Midwest, I grew up in ACC country. All hail the ACC, the best conference in college basketball. Now on Monday evening, I think Illinois will dominate UNC. Illinois has been the one team that has just dominated college basketball this whole year. Their loss to Ohio State was a fluke...they really should be undefeated. That Weber guy who the Illini call "coach" better thank his lucky stars that he has those players while he has them...in a year or two, Illinois is gonna start sucking...kinda how Indiana sucks the big one now after that one good year.

beary said:
Ugh, I don't really even follow college basketball until tournament time. How many months until college football? Can't come soon enough for me!
You don't? Just kidding. I actually didn't follow college basketball this year as religiously as I did in the past. Oh well. I too can't wait until college football begins again. I am dreading the Iowa vs. Michigan game though...I have a sneaking suspicion that Iowa will win that game. However, you hawkeyes are gonna have to pull off that win in the Big House this year! Muhahahahahaha.

deschutes said:
What did they feed you at dinner.
Beer.

oh yeah, and good southern' food (mmm...ribs, pulled pork, fried chicken, collard greens, and cornbread...fatty goodness galore...i'm so giddy thinking about it!)

AndyMilonakis said:
I am dreading the Iowa vs. Michigan game though...I have a sneaking suspicion that Iowa will win that game. However, you hawkeyes are gonna have to pull off that win in the Big House this year! Muhahahahahaha.

You should be dreading it. ;) But a win in the Big House will definitely be tough!! They have torn down most of our stadium and are rebuilding it so I guess it is going to be a lot bigger and nicer than it has been.

beary said:
You should be dreading it. ;) But a win in the Big House will definitely be tough!! They have torn down most of our stadium and are rebuilding it so I guess it is going to be a lot bigger and nicer than it has been.
Actually, if my logic holds true, Michigan wins the National Championship this year. Why? Cuz I'm leaving Ann Arbor. Think about it...in 1997 Michigan wins the National Championship (well they shared it with the Huskers...who would have spanked Michigan that year if they ever had a tie-breaker game...thank god they didn't). Then I come to Michigan in the summer of 1998. Sure they win a few Big Ten titles but no major Bowl wins. Coincidence? I think not. Same thing happened with Hopkins. I think, but I'm not absolutely sure, that Hopkins won the lacrosse championship the year before I started school there. Then, they didn't do too well in the NCAA lacrosse tournament during the 4 years I was a student there. Coincidence? Nope.

Hence, when I go to Boston, the Patriots dynasty will end. But who cares? I was never a Pats fan. And the Red Sox? Sure, the curse of the Bambino (or whatever they called it) may be over but now starts the era of the curse of AndyMilonakis!

AndyMilonakis said:
ribs, pulled pork, fried chicken, collard greens, and cornbread...fatty goodness galore...i'm so giddy thinking about it!
I am sorry for asking. It is difficult to get pulled pork and cornbread at midnight :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
deschutes said:
I am sorry for asking. It is difficult to get pulled pork and cornbread at midnight :oops:
We had this for dinner. Not a midnight snack. But yes, it is virtually impossible to obtain these food items now.

Oh BTW, it's apparently 3 am now. Damn you Daylight Savings Time!!!!!

deschutes said:

Yes. We need Wendy's to expand their menu. This is making me hungry though. Perhaps I will go eat some Doritos. Yum yum.

I have always been thinking that when I go back to med school I will eat healither and lose weight, but maybe this is not the case. :)

AndyMilonakis said:
Hence, when I go to Boston, the Patriots dynasty will end. But who cares? I was never a Pats fan.

It is time for this dynasty to end. All dynasties eventually come to an end (as a Husker fan, I have experienced this painfully the last few years :) ). However, we will blame it on you if the Pats suck next year.

AndyMilonakis said:
Oh BTW, it's apparently 3 am now. Damn you Daylight Savings Time!!!!!

Pain in the butt. I just went around and changed all my clocks. I'm dumb too because I took a big nap earlier in the evening and now I am not tired. I probably do this about once a week. :eek:

beary said:
Yes. We need Wendy's to expand their menu. This is making me hungry though. Perhaps I will go eat some Doritos. Yum yum.

I have always been thinking that when I go back to med school I will eat healither and lose weight, but maybe this is not the case. :)
I actually lost 10 lbs in grad school but then gained it back during M3 year. Perhaps it was because I was depressed for most of the year and I eat more when I'm depressed :laugh: . Actually, I blame it on the Wendy's that is in our hospital.

beary said:
Pain in the butt. I just went around and changed all my clocks. I'm dumb too because I took a big nap earlier in the evening and now I am not tired. I probably do this about once a week. :eek:
Yeah...I woke up around 1 pm today. I too am not tired. I just might pull off an emergency all-nighter just to put my sleep schedule back on track. Lots of errands to run on Monday and business hours tend to be 9am-5pm rather than 9pm-5am.

AndyMilonakis said:
Yeah...I woke up around 1 pm today. I too am not tired. I just might pull off an emergency all-nighter just to put my sleep schedule back on track. Lots of errands to run on Monday and business hours tend to be 9am-5pm rather than 9pm-5am.

This always poses the risk of not pulling off the all-nighter and going to bed at daybreak. :)

I just realized that probably part of the reason I am not tired is that I forgot to take melatonin. I have been taking it in the evenings as banana suggested and it has definitely helped my sleep schedule. I don't know if I should take it at 2:30 AM though. Too bad banana's not here to dispense pharmacy advice.

beary said:
This always poses the risk of not pulling off the all-nighter and going to bed at daybreak. :)
Yes therein lies the problem of my situation. Sure there are always intentions and ambitions...then there's REALITY! :laugh:
beary said:
I just realized that probably part of the reason I am not tired is that I forgot to take melatonin. I have been taking it in the evenings as banana suggested and it has definitely helped my sleep schedule. I don't know if I should take it at 2:30 AM though. Too bad banana's not here to dispense pharmacy advice.
placebo effect.

AndyMilonakis said:
placebo effect.

Perhaps. You are probably right. Though I read up a little bit before I took it and there is at least some evidence that it helps.

beary said:
Perhaps. You are probably right. Though I read up a little bit before I took it and there is at least some evidence that it helps.
aahhhhhhhhh! evidenced based medicine! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! nooooooooo! make it go away! it burns...IT BURNS!

AndyMilonakis said:
aahhhhhhhhh! evidenced based medicine! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! nooooooooo! make it go away! it burns...IT BURNS!

Sorry. Totally an inappropriate thing to bring up on this forum. :) My bad.

beary said:
Sorry. Totally an inappropriate thing to bring up on this forum. :) My bad.
I took an advil. I feel better now. Please don't make me take another advil...i implore you...please be considerate to my kidneys.

deschutes said:
Gah. I don't know what I ate that is doing this, but I need urgent needle decompression of my epigastrium.

Yikes!!! You could go to the hospital and steal some syringes and do it yourself. :)

I had a dermatofibroma on my leg that I decided to cut off myself. Was not successful. :oops:

Seriously, I hope you feel better.

deschutes said:
Gah. I don't know what I ate that is doing this, but I need urgent needle decompression of my epigastrium.
Yes you have gas. Perhaps it was the Chalupas you ate at Taco Bell. Within an hour, you will experence nasty flatulence to the displeasure of your housemates.

Remember, every time you fart, God kills a rhino. Please think of the rhinos.

deschutes said:
Are we going up the food chain? Are all the kittens gone now?

*brraaaaaaaaapp*

Oops.
Yes, kittens are extinct. LADoc00 was lonely this weekend :laugh:

deschutes said:
He killed them all? That's a lot of farts for one person, even the great LADoc00.
i wasn't referring to his gas problem :laugh:

deschutes said:
In which case I am only surprised we aren't onto the orang utans.
yep...we skipped the orangutans...we're on rhinos now.

deschutes said:
No, we should be past the rhinos, past the earthworms, past the seagulls and onto orang utans now.

And there's still all of Sunday to go!
orang utans? i never knew they were two separate words.

A fitting place for my 1,000th post!!!

AndyMilonakis said:
orang utans? i never knew they were two separate words.
The Anglicized version might not be. I don't know. I got used to spelling it that way. "Orang Hutan" is Malay for "Man of the Jungle".

deschutes said:
The Anglicized version might not be. I don't know. I got used to spelling it that way. "Orang Hutan" is Malay for "Man of the Jungle".

So why do some people spell it with an extra g on the end?

The dictionary I went to has both Orangutan and Orangutang.

OK this discussion about the spelling of orangutan is quite scintillating. But let's get my thread back on track here.

How bad does orangutan poo smell? Does orangutan poo smell like flowers and berries? Or does it smell like ****? Discuss.

yaah said:
So why do some people spell it with an extra g on the end?

The dictionary I went to has both Orangutan and Orangutang.

o_hutan.jpg

I don't know. Probably a spelling error that stuck!

Who is supposed to be smarter anyway, a chimp or an orangutang? (I learned it as tang, so I'm saying tang)