Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From my 4 weeker in anesthesia I have found you learn little from attendings. THe majority you figure out yourself or you learn from fellow residents. What about a perma-sticky thread on secrets, shortcuts, mnenomics and such we learn from now on? Could be procedures, drug calcs, everyday setups etc?
I label my syringes and screw on the needles everyday during the cases. Same goes for the IV set-ups sans fluids (caps left on the ends). The next morning: 10 more minutes of sleep.
So if this is the worldest stupid idea, feel free to flame me. Just remember Snoops got my back!
I label my syringes and screw on the needles everyday during the cases. Same goes for the IV set-ups sans fluids (caps left on the ends). The next morning: 10 more minutes of sleep.
So if this is the worldest stupid idea, feel free to flame me. Just remember Snoops got my back!