animal behavior.. how imp is this topic for PCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Peoni

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
did u guys study for the animal behavior???

There is one chapter in the Kaplan book about this topic and it's pretty long and detailed.:(

How imp is it in PCAT?? ppl who took July PCAT, did u guys see lot of Q related to this topic???

Plz help!

Members don't see this ad.

I took it on the 20th and don't remember seeing anything on animal behavior (if anything 1 question). Generally the Kaplan books have A LOT more bio than you need to know.

Don't worry about memorizing or even studying with Kaplan biology. Use Collins and use old bio text books and online resources (Youtube, etc). to supplement Collins' material.

If you want, you can go through the kaplan practice tests after each section but honestly I don't find that necessary.

Don't worry about memorizing or even studying with Kaplan biology. Use Collins and use old bio text books and online resources (Youtube, etc). to supplement Collins' material.

If you want, you can go through the kaplan practice tests after each section but honestly I don't find that necessary.

Agree. I had Kaplan when i was studying too, but barely used it, only to do the practice test before my test date. I found Dr. Collins much more helpful, but again, you dont just study it, its good for review and practice test. For me Kaplan was just too much information, but many people recommend it though, so I think it depends.