Anki not showing reviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

premed_mamba

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So Ive been doing zanki for about 45 days straight. Averaging about 400-500 cards a day. did some new cards later than usually yesterday 2/16 but now it’s showing me that I have zero reviews for today 2/17 (like nothing I should have at least 200 or so) and the cards that I did on 2/16 aren’t coming back up until 2/18 . This can’t be right and it’s going to mess up my heatmap. Any help?
 
You could try getting the Postpone cards add on, and then “postponing” them for -1 days so it pulls everything forward