Step I Annotating in Pathoma or First Aid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

evenc13

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!

I'm going to start doing Pathoma soon, and there's one thing I'm not set on how I'll be going about in doing it:
Should I annotate the Pathoma videos into the Pathoma book or into First Aid?
Some people told me I should annotate the videos into the Pathoma book because I'll probably have to re-read it again, while others told me I'd have no time to re-read it and therefore I should annotate into FA, while some others flat out told me to skip the Pathoma book altogether.

Thanks to any helps! 🙂

EDIT: forgot to mention that I have around 2 years left until step 1 (being an IMG), so I may have enough time to re-read the book.
 
Definitely annotate into the Pathoma book. I tried doing it into FA at first and it was a crammed illegible mess. Doing it in Pathoma is much better. I just would read a section in FA and then the corresponding section in Pathoma looking for any info (typed or annotated) that wasn't in FA. This was very efficient.