Another frustrated SDN'er...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dustinspeer

Who's your daddy?
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Nyone else here just feel spent? Like all things are demanding too much of you? Work leaves you tired, school leaves you stressed, and significant other leaves you frustrated? School takes up all my free time except for work, because of work I hardly get to see her... Sound like anyone else's life? I don't know how much any of you work, but working a lot AND going to school is draining. I feel like I have nothing left. That being said, I am on my second glass of wine. Is it bad to drink so early?

Members don't see this ad.

I feel you, brother/sister.
I've been doing this for three years, since I graduated from college. That pile of secondaries is constantly calling my name. :)

brother/sister? Have you ever heard of a female named Dustin?

Okay, actually I have, believe it or not, but it was her middle name. Maybe thats why I never talked to her.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know what you mean. At least this term, I cut back to one class, but it's a graduate level biochem, so it's still tough. And then there's work. And the relationship. And the year-old puppy who still poops like the world's gonna end tomorrow. And of course the gross incompetence of AMCAS to fret over. And secondaries. Hang tough, though, we'll all get through it. And wine's good for you, antioxidants and all that. ;)
Remember, it's only when you feel that you can't possibly go on that you find out what you're really made of. That second wind is gonna hit you any second now (especially if you're havin' cheese with that wine) :).

Ya know, I was actually just thinking of that. I am having cheese with the wine, albeit plain old cheddar. (Nothing else in the house except Mexican, and I assume very not good with wine) But my thought hit me after the first glass: whoever thought of cheese and wine together was one smart dude. The two flavors definitely compliment, although I really wish I had a fat steak with it since its red wine, a cheap old 98 J Lohr Cabernet Sauvignon. Ya know, I am an unexperienced wine drinker, but it definitely has a punch to it. Glass numero cuatro!

Behold the power of cheese.