Another speed ww

Started by thedrjojo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thedrjojo

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm free to run a speed ww anytime tonight after 5pm est... I think these are a bit skewed to the wolves, and mainly cause of pm's, so, I plan on splitting it to two groups with villager pm's, and some redundancy to help the villagers out (aka 2 50% chance seers instead of just 1 seer)...

GROUP A
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

GROUP B
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

this needs a minimum of I think 10ppl, and the more the merrier...
 
I would be risking some serious wrath partaking in this tonight.........Do I want to? Hmmm. SOs just don't understand.

Thinking on it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad