1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Answer Sheet Option Generator to Practice on?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by monthrawe, Mar 29, 2007.

1. monthrawe

monthrawe waitlist veteran
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Hi everyone,

If this question has already been answered or addressed in some way forgive me and please direct me accordingly.

Does anyone out there know of a multiple-choice quiz generator program (or a method in Excel) that would be useful to practice in the CBT format, on the ExamKrackers materials (interactive option buttons we can click on and make an answer sheet out of for the lessons and the 1001 series)?

In Excel I know if you click on View > Toolbars > Forms and then Option Button you can make Option Buttons for answer choices of A, B, C, or D but it gets frustrating to do it four times for each question and doing it so many times for each of the ExamKrackers lesson sets (and 1001 questions).

It would be great if there was a way to just take the answer sheet Caboose made for the ExamKrackers lessons (http://homepage.mac.com/chameleon21/premielinks.htm)
    and covert all those answer choices into interactive option buttons we could just click on and then save our responses for later to print or whatever instead of printing it out and doing everything by pencil. Or has that already been done?

Thanks for your help,
    Monthrawe

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.