anthropology anatomy class - is this bcpm?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

homewrd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took an anatomy class that was through the anthropology department. the class designation is anthro but title is human anatomy. Should this be marked BCPM? my BCPM gpa will be higher if it's not included

Members don't see this ad.

I took an anatomy class that was through the anthropology department. the class designation is anthro but title is human anatomy. Should this be marked BCPM? my BCPM gpa will be higher if it's not included

You're in luck, you'll have a harder time getting it classified as BCPM than non-BCPM as it is from the anthro department.

What's the official department name? Biological Anthropology?

I would put it as BCPM as it could easily be given by the BIO department. Worst case scenario they change it to non-BCPM for you.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks guys. I'm leaning towards not marking it as bcpm because unfortuantely got a B- so my bcpm is higher without it. I did ask an advisor from my school who just said it was "up to me" to decide. I just don't want to do anything incorrectly on my application

thanks guys. I'm leaning towards not marking it as bcpm because unfortuantely got a B- so my bcpm is higher without it. I did ask an advisor from my school who just said it was "up to me" to decide. I just don't want to do anything incorrectly on my application

It doesn't matter. They change it for you. Put it under non then.